Legacy Legacy

You've got some great sounds in your track, but I feel in could have been mixed a little better to keep things a bit tighter. The snare works well, but I think the kick is a little over the top (too boomy for my taste) as well as the impact sample, it felt hollow and out of place.
The track was little bit repetitive, (something I'm guilty of myself in my own productions) a few drum fills could help keep the flow and open up variations and new sections.
Despite my nagging review, I do like your track and look forward to hearing more. :D

War Machine War Machine

I think this song has some really cool ideas and I really like some of the sound design. You need to work on the mixing and getting the levels right. Also filtering can really help sounds stand out. Having too much in your low end can make your mix sound quite muddy. Also try to bring your drums up more as they're generally the driving force of most electronic dance songs. :)

Hope this helped. Not much of a reviewer.

Ediwow212 responds:

Well Im still new to this.
And thats why I want you guys to review this and suggests so I can still improve my skills.

Thanks you very much for the review. I'll try to improve and create much better songs.

Ice Temple [Ice Temple EP] Ice Temple [Ice Temple EP]

Oh man! I love the sound design in this track! Really wasn't expecting the reese bass at all! Sounded amazing!

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! At first I didn't plan to make the bass at all, but then I ran out of ideas and that's what came out. :)

Microcosm Microcosm

Damn! This is amazing! I especially loved the half time section! Great work!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks! I'm really happy with how the half-time bit turned out so that's good to hear :)

Better Days [Glitch/Electro Swing] Better Days [Glitch/Electro Swing]

Holy cow! Dude, you're incredible! My only thought is that the chords could have been spaced a little bit wider rather than centered but other than that this song is amazing! Everything is clear and it's well mixed! Great flow and groovy as hell.

TheEvilDevil responds:

I'm not sure what you mean by that, because I'm still a noob (I'm still familiarizing myself with words like those >.< ). But thank you anyways! :D