Clarity Clarity

This is a pretty fun piece of music.
A little work needs to go into mixing as the growls seem very out of place (I'd say a little compression and a little low-passing might help) and the snare sounds a little too compressed (the tail is a little long for my taste and maybe EQing some of the high end would have added some punch to it).
I would have added a little variation on the chord progression too but that's just me.

Good job. :D

Chliz responds:

thx! mixing properly on the song was kinda hard for me because of my earbuds

Legacy Legacy

You've got some great sounds in your track, but I feel in could have been mixed a little better to keep things a bit tighter. The snare works well, but I think the kick is a little over the top (too boomy for my taste) as well as the impact sample, it felt hollow and out of place.
The track was little bit repetitive, (something I'm guilty of myself in my own productions) a few drum fills could help keep the flow and open up variations and new sections.
Despite my nagging review, I do like your track and look forward to hearing more. :D

War Machine War Machine

I think this song has some really cool ideas and I really like some of the sound design. You need to work on the mixing and getting the levels right. Also filtering can really help sounds stand out. Having too much in your low end can make your mix sound quite muddy. Also try to bring your drums up more as they're generally the driving force of most electronic dance songs. :)

Hope this helped. Not much of a reviewer.

Ediwow212 responds:

Well Im still new to this.
And thats why I want you guys to review this and suggests so I can still improve my skills.

Thanks you very much for the review. I'll try to improve and create much better songs.